Well done! I'm guessing you are here because we've already connected and you want to make an appointment. Or - your hunger for some growth and change has led you here. That's no accident, by the way. Read on and you'll find some of my coaching specialties, as well as some forms to get you started. There's gallery at the very bottom with some pictures of exciting international work I get to be involved with. Get in touch if I can answer any questions or help in any way! Click below to go to my online scheduling portal.
- Christian Life. Living out your faith in Jesus Christ is an adventure. This coaching angle is to help you along the way, whether it is personally, in marriage or relationships, at your work place, within your family or within your local congregation.
- Marriage - Premarital - Dating. Whether you're considering asking someone out for the first time or you've been married 50 years, joining your life together with someone else's is a big deal. This coaching angle can address your needs at any point in this process.
- Personal. Career moves - business start ups - relating with parents and in-laws - rebounding from life mistakes and establishing new goals are just a few of the things personal coaching can address. The sky is the limit. Let us know what you are wanting to work on and it's likely we can help!
- Mental Preparation for Athletes and High Speed Professions. As an athlete, you have to be able to mentally dial in at the right time and execute. As law enforcement, fire or military personnel, you have to run toward the chaos, do your job and then do it again on the next call or mission. This coaching angle gives you specialized tools for your toolbag that deal with focus, staying calm/grounded and then obtaining an optimal recharge.
- Missionary Care. As a front lines worker in God's Kingdom, your "stuff" hops on the plane and follows you. As you serve outside of the U.S.A., you'll likely wrestle with the same mental, emotional and relational things that trouble you at home. Put yourself in the cross cultural pressure cooker and it exacerbates everything. This coaching angle takes a look at the dynamics with you, your family or team as you serve or are home on furlow.
- International Travel. Whether it is a mission trip to a high risk location, a family trip or adventure travel, this coaching angle takes into consideration your gear, food and water safety, site safety and situational awareness, communications and more.